- Stamping: the details are engraved onto steel mold, then stamping onto a metal plate. All details on the mold will be reversed after stamping (for example: recessed details on the mold will become raised details on metal plate after stamping). Normally, the depthbetween raised and recessed areas is about 0.3-1mm.
- Die casting: the details are engraved onto steel mold, under the pressure of push power, the smelting metal will spread every nook and cranny of the mold to form the product. This technique is usually used for the design that has complicated details or cut-out.
- CNC cutting: the product is made directly from CNC cutting machine to have extremely sharp lines, you can see through the details because of have no background. The disadvantage is must- have connected lines between details, and the price is quite high.
- Photo etched: The confirmed artwork is transferred to film (black/white), the film is transferredonto a metal plate, and then photo etched with acid to create the raised and recessed areas. The disadvantage is little depthbetween raised and recessed areas (normally about 0.05-0.1mm).
- Photo etched + CNC cutting: the combination of photo etched and CNC cutting is used for the products that require photo etched for complicated details and CNC cutting for cut-out details at the same time.
- Printing: the logo is printed directly onto a metal plate by many techniques (silkscreen printing, offset printing, digital printing, heat transfer printing, uv printing, etc.). The surface of lapel pin is usually coasted by a epoxy glue to protect the product. The printing technology is applied for some logos which have many colors or urgent orders.
Copper, brass/bronze, iron, aluminium, stainless steel, zinc alloy, pewter, etc.
24K real gold, dark gold, light gold, silver, nickel, platinum, chrome, copper, bronze, antique, 2 colors, satin, etc. Please check the plating color chart for more reference.
Photo etched products: the depth between raised and recessed metal is about 0.05-0.1mm.
Stamping products: the depth between raised and recessed metal is about 0.3-1mm.
Sandblasting is usually chosen for no colors products, it helps to see the clear contrast between raised and recessed areas. Flat background has no clear contrast, it is normally used when the surface need to be wholly polished. Besides, many other backgroundare available, please check background texture in accessories for more reference.
Based on the stamping product. Soft enamel is a kind of liquid same as paint. After filling, soft enamel paint is baked at the heat of 160 degrees Celsiusto keep it not to be peeled. Soft enamel surface is lower than metal edge after finishing. The colors of soft enamel are diverse according to Pantone (PMS) colors.
Hard enamel is a kind of powder. After filling, hard enamelis baked at the heat of 800 degrees Celsius, the color durability is over 100 years. Hard enamel surface is on a level with metal edge after finishing. The colors of hard enamel is limited and the price is quite high. Besides, still have many other methods to make your lapel pin stunning such as: immitation hard enamel, imitation stone, glittering color, luminous color, etc.
Epoxy is a kind of transparent glue, normally is used for soft enamel products (or painting). If you want littledome shaped like little 3D effect, epoxy is a choice for you. Besides, epoxy can help to protect the colors from fading but the epoxy itseft can be oxidized and yellowed after a couple of years.
It’s easy. All you have to do is send us a request for quotation with your design and tell us how many pins you want to order. If you don’t have a design, we can help to create it for you, most of the time for free!
You can email it to us together with your request for quotation. We accept all types of file formats; including .ai, .eps, .jpg, .pdf, .cdr, .docx, .bmp, and others.
The minimum quantity depends on the products (for example: MOQ for lapel pin, medal is 1pc). We do not have any limitation for maximum quantity. Please send your request to us, we certainly give you the best consultant.
Our samples time is 5-16 days depending on the products. Production lead time is 10-30 days depending on the products and quantity. If you need your order sooner, please tell us before signing the sales contract, we will arrange to give you best service and inform you the fastest delivery time.
We accept payment transferred to our business account or personal account. The transferred amount is based on sales contract or signed purchase order.
We always try to give you the best price for each product. However, the price is depended on material, technology and will be reduced when the quantity increase. Therefore, when you order more quantity, the unit price decreasessignificantly.
Any shape you want. We custom manufacture all of our products from beginning, so we can make them any shape, any size and based on the design.
We do not make pins with licensed marks unless you hold the license. You will need to furnish proof that you have the right to use a trademarked logo or artwork.
Yes! Please contact us for more details.
Absolutely. Based on your art and budget, we will recommend the correct pin type. We are experts at this and will guide you with honest answers and opinions every step of the way.
Borders around the colors and text are very important. They separate each color. Without the borders the paint would run together. The borders create a recessed area or reservoir to hold the paint (enamel). If there were no borders, the paint would not retain its shape. To eliminate borders, you can choose offset printing, silkscreen printing or digital printing to replace for the paint (enamel).
In order to make your company’s logo exactly on the product, we prefer files that are vector-based, as all pin artwork has to be converted to vector. Vector-based files generally have file extensions like .ai, .cdr, .pdf or .eps. If you do not have one of these file types, no problem. We will accept whatever you have and convert it to vector.
No worries. We stand behind what we sell. If there are manufacturing errors, we’ll fix them at our expense. Every pin is handled many times during the manufacturing process. Most errors are caught before we ship to you.
Absolutely. We sometimes recommend this if the pin is complicated or to let customer see exactly what the pin will look like before mass production. However, it may cost you a fee for samples, but don’t worry, this fee will be refunded when you sign the sales contract for mass production.